Saturday, June 23, 2007

kimi for vacation


The Canadian and US grand prix ended as triumphs for Hamilton, the nigger deserved it! He is a fabulous driver! I would say he is probably better than any other driver currently there. Even Kimi Raikkonen.

I think its time for Raikkonen to go on a vacation and not return until all his money is spent there. Cause, when there is no money, he will have to work hard to earn it and will hopefully drive better. We all know 'necessity is the mother of all inventions'.

And, I know the best place for him to go on a vacation... Kerala!! God's own country!!
Another advantage of Kimi going away to Kerala is that he will
never return to F1 again, cause his money will never expire! So job well done, if we convince him to get to Kerala.

Speaking about Kerala, its one awesome place! I would run out of adjectives, but will not be able to completely describe the splendor of Kerala. It truly is "God's own country".

Who would have thought that the land of the sexy Asin and the husky Meera Jasmine would be less beautiful. And if you are asking me who Asin and Meera Jasmine are, here is a pic, you ignorant morons! How can you not know who these two lasses are! They are the most beautiful actors in South India!!

<-asin (surely a sin won't count) jamine (rhymes with asin) ->





Never-the-less, Kerala Rocks! I just visited three places in Kerala - Thekkady, Iddukki Dam, Vagaman. And I was blown away! This is just a small part of what Kerala truly offers! Theres Kovalam, Kollam, Allepy, Munnar etc., etc., etc., the list goes on! I would want to spend 15 days in Kerala just lazing around.

The best part of Kerala trips come when you do the driving yourself. The surroundings are too seductive to tire you from driving! I wanted to drive on and on and on and on... and at some places, we were driving through clouds! YES! literally!

I love the Keralan food! They use coconut oil generously in everything they cook or fry! I simply love the smell of coconut oil from my food!
"
Coconut oil is a fat consisting of about 90% saturated fat. The oil contains predominantly medium chain triglycerides,[1] with 86.5% saturated fatty acids, 5.8% monounsaturated fatty acids, and 1.8% polyunsaturated fatty acids. Of the saturated fatty acids, coconut oil is primarily 44.6% lauric acid, 16.8% myristic acid and 8.2% palmitic acid, although it contains seven different saturated fatty acids in total. Its only monounsaturated fatty acid is oleic acid while its only polyunsaturated fatty acid is linoleic acid.[2]" (wikipedia)

When we first landed in Kerala, we took a bus to my friend's place... that was at 430 AM... and the bus was jam packed! on the way... I was delighted to smell coconut oil... what a pleasant smell... It reminded me of the tasty food I'm gonna have the next three days... I thought the smell was from some petty shop doing some chips frying... I was wrong!
It came from the head of a semi bald oldie, who had applied coconut oil very generously over his bald head thinking it will grow back his lost hair, standing under my nose! I was flabbergasted... How could I think a chips guy would be awake at 5 in the morning frying!!

This apart, coconut oil rocks! ;) Specially the very tasty and crispy vadai that we had for breakfast at Thekkady at a restaurant. It melted from its crispy nature when put in the mouth... it felt real good when the taste of coconut oil went through my tongue nerves... :P


Rendezvous with clouds!!

We finally met the clouds! Vagaman... a place so good that you would wanna spend the rest of your life there! Here, not only people are frequent visitors, but also clouds!!













You can find clouds on the street!! STREET! it doesn't get closer than that!! Don't believe me? have a look...


Thats not mist... its not rain... its a freaking cloud! playing on the streets!! You have to be there to believe!

And on our way back, we had to drive through clouds!! jeez!! that was super awesome! and I'm out of adjectives! watch the video for yourself!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5822717351128441453
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6438315594472829793

Just go to Kerala once and I bet you will start a blog yoursel!! its an awesome place!

No comments: